Training and Development Manager
- Plan, direct, manage and administer the Company’s training plans/programs for management and non-management employees; prepare recommendations regarding programs, consultants, operational processes, and needs assessment.
- Develop training and employee development programs/materials.
- Research, analyze, and evaluate the Company’s training and development programs and plans as related to current practices, employee surveys, and fulfillment of organizational needs.
- Interviews/evaluates candidates due for promotion using relevant 201 data and inputs from Recruitment
- Recommends to the Executive Committee candidates eligible for promotion based on account experience, work history, leadership potential and attendance record.
- Conducts Career Planning Workshop for the staff. The program will assist the staff in doing a thorough self-assessment, in writing career goals and in drafting career plans.
- Administers and interprets psychological/personality tests
- Compiles, analyzes, writes, and updates job descriptions and job qualification standards
- Assists in the Job Evaluation along with the Compensation Manager
- Designs and implements other programs that will help employees find satisfaction in their career
- Perform related duties as required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- With experience in two or three areas of Human Resources namely Training, Organizational Development
- Recruitment/Staffing and Compensation, Graduate degree in Social Science is an advantage but not required
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Training & Development or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills
- Facilitation and presentation skills
- Knowledge of the different departments/positions in the organization and how they relate to each other
- Knowledge of the different organizational and development interventions
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Positive interpersonal skills
- Able to handle confidential matters