Team Leader for Sales (TELCO Account)
The Team Leader is responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of the agents in Operations by ensuring service delivery is fulfilled
- Manage the day-to-day activities of one or more unit line functions, as appropriate. Identify issues affecting Debt Collections/Customer Service and resolve them.
- Supervises operations by doing floor support and serves as secondary point of escalation.
- Offer people management skills within the team, setting performance standards and proactively ensure all customer contacts/communication – whether internal or external, written or verbal – are handled by the team professionally, efficiently and effectively within agreed time-scales.
- Ensure all customer grievances are recognized, recorded, acknowledged and resolved efficiently by the team for customer satisfaction/retention and on-time payment of billed revenue.
- Monitors real time agent productivity and tracks sales. Generate reporting to have real time update on sales
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree
- At least 1 year relevant experience in a BPO Setting
- Strong Sales background, specifically on Business to Business Campaigns
- Strong Communication Skills.
- B2B Telco Sales Experience (at least 1 year, ideally Au experience)
- Strong telesales skills and posses high level of confidence on telephone.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-volume, fast paced environment
- Sell telecommunications products and services to both individuals and companies.
- Sell VoIP for corporate technology and communications systems.
- Ability to manage sensitive and critical client information
- Should be resilient to problem solving and decision making skills
- Must display strong adherence to schedule and attendance
- Telco Sales experience should be end to end (full sales calls, not just opening or closing).