Team Lead (Collections)
The Team Leader is responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of the agents in Operations by ensuring service delivery is fulfilled
- Manage the day-to-day activities of one or more unit line functions, as appropriate. Identify issues affecting Debt Collections/Customer Service and resolve them.
- Supervises operations by doing floor support and serves as secondary point of escalation.
- Offer people management skills within the team, setting performance standards and proactively ensure all customer contacts/communication – whether internal or external, written or verbal – are handled by the team professionally, efficiently and effectively within agreed time-scales.
- Ensure all customer grievances are recognized, recorded, acknowledged and resolved efficiently by the team for customer satisfaction/retention and on-time payment of billed revenue.
- Provides team and individual coaching sessions to manage the development of staff and ensure that, at any point in time, command clear understandings of customer debt positions and issues that may affect payment schedules thereby ensuring revenue collection targets are achieved.
- Monitors real time agent productivity and tracks payments. Generate reporting to have real time update on amount collected
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree
- At least 1 year relevant experience in a BPO Setting
- Experience handling various Skip Tracing/ Collections campaign Effective oral and written communication skills required.
- Strong interpersonal, conflict management and mentoring skills.
- Effective time management skills, organization, and planning required
- Ability to guide individuals toward goal achievement using negotiation, teamwork/collaboration, motivation and staff development skills including the ability to act as a role model within the organization.
- Ability to establish a course of action for self and others to accomplish a specific goal while using appropriate resources.
- Strong ability to coach, develop action plans, which maximize performance, and provide effective feedback.
- Ability to analyze and improve work processes and policies.
- Ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to multi-task and delegate, with good organizational and time management skills
- Highly motivated, results-driven, and resourceful
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Projects a professional image and positive attitude
- Excellent computer skills required