- Conducts relocation searches to identify a debtor’s new location
- Gather information about the location of the debtor by using resources supplied by the company, and record this information on individual accounts.
- Required to work effectively and in a timely manner in order to achieve all set objectives and KPIs and in doing so observing of all company policy and legislative requirements.
- Timely management of workflow and the ability to locate residential and business information on debtors, while adhering to all legislative and Baycorp’s policy requirements.
- Identify and record accounts with inaccurate address or employment information.
- Conduct basic relocation searches using all resources using available to Baycorp to locate a debtor.
- Perform skip tracing functions in terms of account actioning order, ascertaining to what extent skip-tracing should be done in terms of debt amount and information already obtained on a debtor.
- Appropriately use all approved resources available to the company to trace and locate a debtor ensuring your conduct does not constitute harassment or misrepresent yourself or Baycorp.
- At least 2 years in college
- Preferably 1 year experience in Skip Tracing
- Effectively uses language to ensure others are thoroughly informed
- Customer Focus
- Teamwork and Building Relationships
- Passion for Outcomes & Drive for Results
- Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Planning &Organising