Interact with customers via telephone and to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints for our business & residential customer base. You are to manage the call to resolution process from end to end to ensure the customers contractual service levels are met and exceeded.
Initiates required action for response to customer service requests for billing dispute, billing enquiries, update customer details, product information, order updates.
- Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Day to day action of personal diaries
- Liaise with M2 for orders and charges.
- Represent the company with a positive demeanor
- Liaise with other departments
- Take payments over the phone
- Promote direct debits for customers
- Transfer customer to head office for anything relating to TIO or management contact.
- Completed two years in college
- At least 1 year CS experience
- Call centre experience is desirable
- Fast and accurate Data Entry skills
- Friendly and enthusiastic person who thrives on helping others
- Excellent time management skills
- Professional verbal and written communication
- Active contributor in a team environment
- Ability to remain calm, friendly and helpful under pressure or when faced with difficult problem-solving
- Excellent customer service skills