- Designs and conducts Behavioral Training Programs that will enhance CSR/employee KASH (Knowledge, Abilities, Skills & Habits).
- Delivers Product-Specific and Skills-Enhancement Training for all campaigns.
- Designs and conducts comprehensive product / account training following client requirements.
- To be responsible for delivering training solutions to agreed KPI’s to ensure that all targets are met and continuous improvements are made.
- Responsible for the generation of training reports, training needs analysis as well as training and development initiatives for the campaigns supported.
- To review all course evaluation feedback, and the effectiveness of the training and course outcomes; and identify areas for improvement
- Participates in calibrations, focused-group discussions and town hall meetings
- Communication with both internal and external clients regarding training updates and recommendations
- Coordinates with Client Services Department on Account updates & launches.
- Constantly monitors the performance of the representatives and identifies if there is a specific training program that can help improve their performance.
- Creates and administers learning checks and exams to determine the progress of their trainees.
- Coaches and mentors agents before endorsement to their specific campaigns.
- Updates the Daily Training Summary every end of each training day to maintain an efficient training database, and keeping the key stakeholders updated on the developments within training.
- Preferably graduate of Psychology, Human Resource Development, Behavioral Science or those with Certification on Training Design and Delivery
- At least 1 year of good performance as a trainer or relevant experience in teaching or training preferably in a BPO or call center industry.
- Above average communication skills, both written and verbal
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Ability to prepare training materials and documentations
- Facilitation and presentation skills
- Ability to conduct Training needs Analysis
- Can directly influence different types of sales opportunities
- Supervisory and People skills
- Self motivated with ability to work and deliver under pressure
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Flexible approach to work