Spanish Bilingual Agents
- Places outbound calls.
- Verify, Update or Acquire Names of Persons responsible for Sales in a company and determine their level of Decision Making.
- Conducts survey to Decision Makers
- Initiates callbacks if needed.
- Participates in assigned training, lectures and presentations.
- Participates in the execution (either pilot or full roll-out) of new programs when necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Responds to routine inquiries and questions.
- Receives and handles inbound calls from customers.
- Customer retention, churn minimization, and enhance customer life time value.
- Own the Customer Life Cycle Management process
- Acquire and manage relationships with Loyalty or Retention Program Partners
- Does other tasks (e.g. email and other correspondences) in a timely and accurate manner.
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate or Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field.
- Preferred skill(s): Lead Generation, B2B.
- Required language(s): Spanish and English.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Sales – Telesales/Telemarketing or equivalent.
- Job role in Telesales Executive/Account Manager or equivalent.
- Must have either very good or excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, and telephone presence.
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy, and the ability to solve concerns.
- QA experience is a plus.
- 4 Full-Time position(s) available.