Senior PMO Analyst
The Senior PMO Analyst will need to be proactive and hands on with excellent communications skills with the ability to co-ordination and assimilate multiple projects and work streams.
- Facilitating monthly Project Status Reporting, for a group of projects (Budget, Schedule, Issues, Risks, Scope, Customer Satisfaction, and Action Items).
- Analyzing and compiling high-level Program Status information from monthly progress updates, or Program Reviews.
- Capturing Minutes from meetings with PMs, including for Project Reviews (Filling-out Project Management Practices Checklists, recording Action Items).
- Assisting PMO Officer and Program Managers with creation and maintenance of Business Cases and Artifacts (e.g. Risk Management Plan; Program Management Plan; Operational Metrics).
- Maintaining associated Policy, Process, and Procedures documentation.
- Experience with IT Governance domains (Program/Project Oversight, Portfolio Management, and/or PMO Dashboards)
- Experience with Program or Project Management Offices (PMOs), or Project Management for an individual program/project (Planning and control for Budget, Schedule, Issues, Risks, Scope, Communications, Action Items).
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to coordinate multiple work streams, multi-task and work well under tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven experience in building successful partnerships with business and technical groups
- Self-starter with ability to perform and lead work independently
- Structured problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use multiple communication methods (written/visual) to work with all levels of staff
- Ability to interact effectively with a variety of contacts/relationships, including senior-level managers and technical SMEs
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5-8 years of professional experience.
- MBA or equivalent degree a plus
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification a plus
- Highly organized with strong project administrative knowledge and skills.
- Willing to work in different sites of SHORE (BGC and Shaw)