Enhances and improves the quality performance of our customer service agents through a combination of auditing, training and coaching and to monitor and maintain company quality standards in other areas as required.
- Conduct live (or recorded) voice and/or audits of calls handled by CSR’s.
- Audit other electronic transactions (i.e. email, chat, reports, etc), if applicable.
- Give feedback to CSRs (and ASs) for defects found or commend those with zero defects.
- Monitor and verify if corrective actions are implemented & effective.
- Participate(with AS & OM) in root-cause analysis of quality issues and regularly discuss corrective and preventive actions with operations management.
- Provide (with AS) product re-training and up-training to CSRs as required (and monitor effectiveness of said training.
- Generate audit checklist whenever a checklist is not provided by the client.
- Determine (with AS, OM and client if applicable) if a CSR will be certified for a particular account.
- Calibrate quality scores with clients’ if applicable and participate in client meetings and conference calls.
- Compile and track quality performance highlighting trends to operations management
- Recommend changes to processes, technology (CRM/KRM), scripts, etc to improve effectiveness and productivity.
- Monitor telecom line quality and floor background noise.
- Responsible for the dissemination of information and implementation of the company’s information security policy.
- A College degree / Bachelor Degree in any field
- Preferably three-year related experience in the Call Center or Customer Service industry.
- Knowledge and experience in Call Center environment required.
- Ability to communicate directly with the client.
- Proficient with spreadsheets and word processing software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Ability to effectively persuade others to follow protocol and drive change
- Coaching skills
- Effective business, proposal and report writing
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have outstanding communication skills (verbal and written), motivational skills, and a professional demeanor.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and adjust quickly in short timeframes with limited direct supervision