Will be fully responsible of organizing, managing and the development of all areas of payroll with focus on statutory compliance such as, but not limited to tax management, statutory reporting, and internal controls and procedures and information management.
Local Statutory Control and Compliance
- Ensure proper documentation, communication and implementation of all relevant Payroll, Finance and accounting policies and procedures and manage the implementation and periodic review to ensure compliance.
- Able to perform statutory lodgments on a timely manner and ensure accuracy to avoid government penalties on errors and missed deadlines.
- Continuous alignment on tax and statutory latest updates and changes
- Ensure payroll strictly follow compliance accurately and on time.
- Proactively work with the payroll team in processing periodic payroll deliverables.
- Ensures all day to day payroll activities are met and that expected reports and other required submissions are sent to the client within the agreed deadline
- Engage and manage relationships with co payroll consultants in developing payroll processes and procedure.
- Collaborate with other functional team within the IT Services group in enhancing processes and for potential business upsell to existing clients.
- Manage the payroll function ensuring that salary, overtime allowances, statutory contributions are properly administered.
- Review and provide payroll reports (e.g. Gross to Net, headcount report, posting reports, etc.) as agreed.
- Manage the month-end (and annual) reports, process & review routines to ensure all transactions are captured on a timely basis.
- Bachelors Degree in Accountancy from an accredited College or University or any related course
- Two or more years of experience in Payroll processing and statutory lodgments.
- The position requires operational and leadership experience gainedin BPO payroll environment.
- Certified Public Accountant and SAP (or other platform) licenses is an advantage
- Amenable to work in BGC, Taguig
- Keen attention to details and good analytical skills
- Ability to identify and communicate potential problems and propose creative solutions
- Ability to perform well in a complex work environment and address numerous simultaneous requests effectively
- Ability to deliver high-quality, accurate work within tight deadlines.
- Has a high degree of work ethic and proven integrity
- Must have effective communication, writing and analytical and organizational skills
- Proactive with positive work attitude & values and should be able to adapt with organizational changes
- Leadership skills, mentoring and counseling capabilities
- Multi-tasking skills