Outbound Sales Agents
- To sell products or services over the phone from a call center.
- Predetermine sales leads based upon a list of criteria specific to the sales requirements set out by the company they are representing.
- Calls the sales leads and delivers a sales presentation from a pre-written script.
- Keep detailed records of their sales leads and sales volumes.
- Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services.
- Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
- At least 2 years in College
- Strong telesales skills and posses high level of confidence on telephone
- Above average Communication Skills