- Player/Coach style required: High energy, hands-on management and coaching abilities. Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of networking concepts and protocols to perform network status checks as part of normal surveillance activities
- Ability to write technical documentation and create management reports and metrics
- Ability to provide both hands on solutions and supervision on projects
- Ability to successfully interface with a wide range of personnel within the organization
- Administer performance reviews and mentor staff
- Other tasks assigned by immediate supervisor
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills (Telephone/verbal and written)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills required: Ability to identify and analyze network quality and operational processes and then drive corrective/preventative action plans
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in working knowledge of IP, including IP network architecture, routing protocols, peering, BGP and DNS is required. Working knowledge of Layer 1 optical transport networks and expertise is a plus
- Applicants must be willing to work in Mandaluyong CIty and be assigned in BGC, Fort Bonifacio from time-to-time.