- Achieving and exceeding assigned targets for lead generation activities,
- Researching assigned leads via data/information provided as well as other standard online research tools (e.g., Google) to prepare for prospect contact
- Identifying the key contacts for qualification
- Contacting to key contact to qualify the lead for field sales engagement. Qualification includes assessing the prospect’s fit with and interest in ADP as a partner for its Human Resources/Payroll services
- Maintaining customer data in the Ventes Lead Gen platform – including updating/editing contact information
- Entering notes from customer contact/calls in the Ventes platform
- After qualification, submitting lead to ADP CRM for field sales engagement;
- Follow up with field sales rep to properly handoff the prospect
- Represent the ADP brand responsibly via appropriate and highly professional interactions with prospects and building good relationships with internal and external contacts
- Meeting daily outbound phone objectives, as well as monthly and quarterly lead qualification quota targets
- Lead and participate in regular sales and account planning meetings with field sales reps and ADP sales management
Minimum of 1-2+ years successful experience in cold calling, outbound lead generation or related client rep position or equivalent in education and experience.
- Prior business-to-business cold calling experience preferred. Human Resources or Payroll experience a plus, but not required.
- Strong telesales skills and posses high level of confidence on telephone
- Self-starter who can manage his/her own daily activities to meet objectives on time
- Resourceful and persistent individual who can navigate a prospect organisation to find the key contacts for the qualification process
- Strong communication and inter-personal and listening skills;
- Mature and self-confident with the ability to work under pressure
- Positive attitude and goal-oriented.
- Good team player — eager to help colleagues succeed
- Ability to prioritize work appropriately with attention to detail.
- Strong organisation and time management skills.
- Interested in developing selling skills and industry/product knowledge
- Fluency in common business desktop applications, including – MS Office, Excel, Word, Internet
- Motivated and has a positive attitude
- We need 12 agents to PIONEER OUR ADP ACCOUNT
Enjoy These Perks:
- Fixed day shift work schedule
- Competitive compensation package and great HMO benefits
- Fun and family-oriented work environment
JUMPSTART YOUR 2015 CAREER WITH SHORE!