Inbound Sales Representative
- Receives and handles Inbound Sales Calls
- Makes every attempt, using the prescribed sales techniques and call flow to close every sale
- Updates Customer Record Management database
- Responds to customer inquiries that go beyond typical scripted responses
- Handles inquiries with complete knowledge of product/service or appropriately researches information and/or makes proper referrals
- Provides immediate feedback to customers problems/concerns using proper telephone etiquette
- Attends scheduled meetings as required by the Sales Team Supervisor
- Assists supervisor with coaching and development for new sales consultants or low performers to increase productivity and performance
- Participates in team briefings
- Makes attempts to resolve issues and deescalate issues from irate or dissatisfied customers
- Assumes responsibility for producing desired performance results
- Supports Sales Team Supervisor with reporting requirements.
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate or Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.