Customer Service Representative for TheNile.com.au
- Provide after-sale support, responding to email and telephone inquiries and complaints using company scripts and procedures
- Responsible for taking new orders via email and phone
- Support and resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s inquiry or complaint; determine the cause of the problem; selects and explains the best solution to solve the problem; follow up to ensure resolutions increasing customer satisfaction
- Learn more about the products so that you can answer the product and service questions; suggesting and advising Clients about other products and services
- Support and resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determine the cause of the problem; selects and explains the best solution to solve the problem; follow up to ensure resolutions increasing customer satisfaction.
- Providing feedback to Team Leaders where required
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs experience specialized in Customer Service or equivalent.
- 1 year of working experience in handling Email Support Account
- Experience in assisting customers for an Online Retail Account (e.g. eBay / Amazon)
- Strong communication skills and like to interact with people
- Exceptionally passionate writer communicating through email.
- Complaint handling voice skills for outbound calling
- Strong attention to detail to critically address concerns and like to improve organizational procedures
- Can multi-task and resolve issues during challenging times and in a fast – paced environment
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to make decisions quickly with escalated scenarios
- Positive attitude, flexible and reliable
- Candidate must possess Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field