The Senior PMO Analyst will need to be proactive and hands on with excellent communications skills with the ability to co-ordination and assimilate multiple projects and work streams.
- Facilitating monthly Project Status Reporting, for a group of projects (Budget, Schedule, Issues, Risks, Scope, Customer Satisfaction, and Action Items).
- Analyzing and compiling high-level Program Status information from monthly progress updates, or Program Reviews.
- Capturing Minutes from meetings with PMs, including for Project Reviews (Filling-out Project Management Practices Checklists, recording Action Items).
- Assisting PMO Officer and Program Managers with creation and maintenance of Business Cases and Artifacts (e.g. Risk Management Plan; Program Management Plan; Operational Metrics).
- Maintaining associated Policy, Process, and Procedures documentation.
- Experience with IT Governance domains (Program/Project Oversight, Portfolio Management, and/or PMO Dashboards)
- Experience with Program or Project Management Offices (PMOs), or Project Management for an individual program/project (Planning and control for Budget, Schedule, Issues, Risks, Scope, Communications, Action Items).
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to coordinate multiple work streams, multi-task and work well under tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven experience in building successful partnerships with business and technical groups
- Self-starter with ability to perform and lead work independently
- Structured problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use multiple communication methods (written/visual) to work with all levels of staff
- Ability to interact effectively with a variety of contacts/relationships, including senior-level managers and technical SMEs
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5-8 years of professional experience.
- MBA or equivalent degree a plus
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification a plus
- Highly organized with strong project administrative knowledge and skills.
- Willing to work in different sites of SHORE (BGC and Shaw)
Will be fully responsible of organizing, managing and the development of all areas of payroll with focus on statutory compliance such as, but not limited to tax management, statutory reporting, and internal controls and procedures and information management.
Local Statutory Control and Compliance
- Ensure proper documentation, communication and implementation of all relevant Payroll, Finance and accounting policies and procedures and manage the implementation and periodic review to ensure compliance.
- Able to perform statutory lodgments on a timely manner and ensure accuracy to avoid government penalties on errors and missed deadlines.
- Continuous alignment on tax and statutory latest updates and changes
- Ensure payroll strictly follow compliance accurately and on time.
- Proactively work with the payroll team in processing periodic payroll deliverables.
- Ensures all day to day payroll activities are met and that expected reports and other required submissions are sent to the client within the agreed deadline
- Engage and manage relationships with co payroll consultants in developing payroll processes and procedure.
- Collaborate with other functional team within the IT Services group in enhancing processes and for potential business upsell to existing clients.
- Manage the payroll function ensuring that salary, overtime allowances, statutory contributions are properly administered.
- Review and provide payroll reports (e.g. Gross to Net, headcount report, posting reports, etc.) as agreed.
- Manage the month-end (and annual) reports, process & review routines to ensure all transactions are captured on a timely basis.
- Bachelors Degree in Accountancy from an accredited College or University or any related course
- Two or more years of experience in Payroll processing and statutory lodgments.
- The position requires operational and leadership experience gainedin BPO payroll environment.
- Certified Public Accountant and SAP (or other platform) licenses is an advantage
- Amenable to work in BGC, Taguig
- Keen attention to details and good analytical skills
- Ability to identify and communicate potential problems and propose creative solutions
- Ability to perform well in a complex work environment and address numerous simultaneous requests effectively
- Ability to deliver high-quality, accurate work within tight deadlines.
- Has a high degree of work ethic and proven integrity
- Must have effective communication, writing and analytical and organizational skills
- Proactive with positive work attitude & values and should be able to adapt with organizational changes
- Leadership skills, mentoring and counseling capabilities
- Multi-tasking skills
Interact with customers via telephone and to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints for our business & residential customer base. You are to manage the call to resolution process from end to end to ensure the customers contractual service levels are met and exceeded.
Initiates required action for response to customer service requests for billing dispute, billing enquiries, update customer details, product information, order updates.
- Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Day to day action of personal diaries
- Liaise with M2 for orders and charges.
- Represent the company with a positive demeanor
- Liaise with other departments
- Take payments over the phone
- Promote direct debits for customers
- Transfer customer to head office for anything relating to TIO or management contact.
- Completed two years in college
- At least 1 year CS experience
- Call centre experience is desirable
- Fast and accurate Data Entry skills
- Friendly and enthusiastic person who thrives on helping others
- Excellent time management skills
- Professional verbal and written communication
- Active contributor in a team environment
- Ability to remain calm, friendly and helpful under pressure or when faced with difficult problem-solving
- Excellent customer service skills
- Achieving and exceeding assigned targets for lead generation activities,
- Researching assigned leads via data/information provided as well as other standard online research tools (e.g., Google) to prepare for prospect contact
- Identifying the key contacts for qualification
- Contacting to key contact to qualify the lead for field sales engagement. Qualification includes assessing the prospect’s fit with and interest in ADP as a partner for its Human Resources/Payroll services
- Maintaining customer data in the Ventes Lead Gen platform – including updating/editing contact information
- Entering notes from customer contact/calls in the Ventes platform
- After qualification, submitting lead to ADP CRM for field sales engagement;
- Follow up with field sales rep to properly handoff the prospect
- Represent the ADP brand responsibly via appropriate and highly professional interactions with prospects and building good relationships with internal and external contacts
- Meeting daily outbound phone objectives, as well as monthly and quarterly lead qualification quota targets
- Lead and participate in regular sales and account planning meetings with field sales reps and ADP sales management
Minimum of 1-2+ years successful experience in cold calling, outbound lead generation or related client rep position or equivalent in education and experience.
- Prior business-to-business cold calling experience preferred. Human Resources or Payroll experience a plus, but not required.
- Strong telesales skills and posses high level of confidence on telephone
- Self-starter who can manage his/her own daily activities to meet objectives on time
- Resourceful and persistent individual who can navigate a prospect organisation to find the key contacts for the qualification process
- Strong communication and inter-personal and listening skills;
- Mature and self-confident with the ability to work under pressure
- Positive attitude and goal-oriented.
- Good team player — eager to help colleagues succeed
- Ability to prioritize work appropriately with attention to detail.
- Strong organisation and time management skills.
- Interested in developing selling skills and industry/product knowledge
- Fluency in common business desktop applications, including – MS Office, Excel, Word, Internet
- Motivated and has a positive attitude
- We need 12 agents to PIONEER OUR ADP ACCOUNT
Enjoy These Perks:
- Fixed day shift work schedule
- Competitive compensation package and great HMO benefits
- Fun and family-oriented work environment
JUMPSTART YOUR 2015 CAREER WITH SHORE!